Looking for Something Try ME/Mencari Sesuatu Cuba SAYA

Google
 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

About Us/Pengenalan Diri

Assalamualaikum, Hello, this blog is prepared with the intention to share whatever experience, knowledge, skills, collection and climate changes happen nowdays in e-business or sometime known as online and internet business. Actually, I am accounting background and have gains vast exposure in auditing and internal controls.

Beside that I am very interested to know other areas that can exposure my thinking skill and challenge my knowledge in improving ways of life.Based on my own and personal experience and everything I learnt on the internet, I just want to share the positive knowledge that I found on the internet findings.

I love to give back and write about an ebay selling tools topics. Feel free and enjoy and be happy to browse and navigate to all the articles. I wish welcome and thanks to read my acticles

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name